THIS CAMP IS FOR:
5-12 yrs old BOYS* and GIRLS who:
...like to be outdoors
...enjoy doing something creative every day
...are interested in art & science & cool experiments!
...love learning about nature
...like the sea and the beach and all that is related to it
...want to have fun in our wonderful park in Key Biscayne
*Usually there are more girls than boys, but every week is different. In case your child is sensitive to this issue, check with the Director one week before to see how many boys have registered for the week you are looking for.
ACTIVITIES (They vary every year, but you can get an idea):
- Original Art Creations from natural and recycled materials plus Sand Castle and Volcano Contests
- Art & Science: Learning about local plants and...planting your own herbs to grow a garden of your own...
- Island survival techniques (making cool knots, shelters out of natural materials...)
- This year, our Key Biskating teacher JUAN will not be with us since he moved to another State, but there will be rollerblading for experienced children who have taken classes with us before. For those who do not know how to rollerblade, we will have extra art projects.
- Fun end of the week events - And many more creative and fun activities!
WHEN: Camp starts on June 10th. Only 3 weeks. Space is very limited. SIGN UP TODAY!
COST per week: $250 with an optional Delicious LUNCH by The Golden Hog (for an additional small fee of $30 per week)
EXACT ADDRESS: Crandon Park, South Beach Entrance, 6747 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, Florida 33149 LOCATION: Crandon Park - near Carousel, Skating Rink, Playground and Water Splash Area
Go to: www.facebook.com/ArtistaArtCamp to see Photos or Videos from last year's Art Camp